Tuesday, June 27, 2006

End of the Trail...


Uh, yeah. I've been back for about 4 days now and I've been sick for 3 of them. The trip finished up after spending some days in Calgary, Edmonton, Airdrie, Sylvan Lake, Canmore and Golden. Every stop was great and I managed to get some riding done in Calgary (DH race! I managed to come in 4th for my category without preriding the course, plus I've never ridden there, crazy.), Canmore and Golden, as well as the rides I had already done in Nelson and Rossland.

I'm back on the road in about a week to go see our northern BC dealers and then we're swinging back over to Golden for the Mount 7 Psychosis Downhill Race. Hopefully there will be some great images from those places as well.

In the meantime, I've added a few more photos to my FLICKR account. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home